Evercoss A74E Star Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Evercoss A74E Star Winner T Compo. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Evercoss A74E Star Winner T Compo software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file. Download Evercoss A74E Star firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Evercoss A74E Star driver first before flash. When flash won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit link above this article and follow the step how to unlock Evercoss A74E Star.
With this Tutorial Evercoss A74E Star Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Evercoss A74E Star Forgot Password
- Evercoss A74E Star Forget Pattern
- Evercoss A74E Star Stuck on Logo
- Evercoss A74E Star Bootloop
- Evercoss A74E Star Soft Brick
- Evercoss A74E Star Touch screen is not sensitive
- Evercoss A74E Star Winner T Compo Slow not responsive / Hang
- Evercoss A74E Star due to Virus malware
- Evercoss A74E Star Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Evercoss A74E Star Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Evercoss A74E Star often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Evercoss_A74E_BINTANG_V12_6.0_20160819 SPD.zip Stock Rom Google Drive Only for Evercoss Winner T Compo A74E
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Evercoss J4C Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all tools and likewise firmware, make it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, therefore you need to install manually from device manager.
- Download and extract the Evercoss A74E Star firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Evercoss A74E Star firmware. Wait firmware file load in app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- Click icon Play button if all is done.
- Turn off your Evercoss A74E Star device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try in contrast using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Evercoss A74E Star driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Evercoss A74E Star Winner T Compo if Passed message showing up.
- Booting on first time after flash, maybe will take 5-10 minutes even more. Just wait until enter wizard menu.
- Finally, Flash Evercoss A74E Star firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK