Alcatel OneTouch J320 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Alcatel OneTouch J320 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Alcatel OneTouch J320 Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe. Download official Alcatel OneTouch J320 firmware on the link below. Make sure your drivers is installed correctly before connect to flashtool.
With this Tutorial Alcatel OneTouch J320 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Forgot Password
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Stuck on Logo
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Forget Pattern
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Bootloop
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Soft Brick
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Virus malware
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Alcatel OneTouch J320 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Alcatel_One_Touch_J320_3AIJIN3_Idea_3GS_MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Alcatel OneTouch 6043 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel OneTouch J320 firmware file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Alcatel OneTouch J320, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Alcatel OneTouch J320. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel OneTouch J320 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel OneTouch J320 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel OneTouch J320 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK