Alcatel One Touch J320 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch J320 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Alcatel One Touch J320 bootloop is with this flash file. Because Alcatel J320 flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new file. By using Alcatel One Touch J320 flash file stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety. Download official Alcatel OneTouch J320 firmware on the link below. Make sure your drivers are installed correctly before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch J320 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch J320 Forgot Password
- Alcatel J320 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel OT J320 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch J320 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch J320 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch J320 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel_One_Touch_J320_3AIJIN3_Idea_3GS_MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch J320 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch J320 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel J320 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel J320 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch J320. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch J320 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch J320 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch J320 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch J320 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.