Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems with android. If the Alcatel 5037E bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system there corrupted with fresh Alcatel One Touch 5037E firmware flash file stock rom.
But the data stored in internal memory will also be wiped after flashing. So do backups before flashing Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E Forgot Password
- Alcatel 5037E Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel Pop C5 5037E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 5037E Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 5037E firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 5037E firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 7042D Flash File via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- nu vot