Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This Alcatel One Touch 4018D flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Alcatel. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Alcatel 4018D software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Alcatel 4018D firmware file.
With chipset MTK a.k.a Mediatek, we need SP Flash Tool as software flashing. With this Alcatel One Touch 4018D Firmware, we can add or attach scatter file, it because of Alcatel support SP Flash tool. So it will easy to solve the problem.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D Forgot Password
- Alcatel Pop D1 4018D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch4018D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel 4018D Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 4018D firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 4018D firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.