Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Alcatel One Touch 5038X flash file stock rom, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Alcatel 5038X, you can try this Alcatel 5038X flash mode to solve it. Get official stock rom Alcatel Pop D5 5038X firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel 5038X Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel Pop D5 5038X Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 5038X Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch 5038X Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X MT6582.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel Pop D5 5038X firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 5038X firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 5037E Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.