Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How To Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Alcatel One Touch 6043 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this Alcatel 6043 flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With Alcatel One Touch 6043 firmware stock rom will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 Forgot Password
- Alcatel 6043 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch 6043 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel Idol X 6043 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel_One_Touch_6043D_2XFKIN1_MT6592.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 flash file and you will see “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 6043 firmware, then click “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 6043 Firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6043 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.