Huawei GR5 KII-L23 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei GR5 KII-L23 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Huawei GR5 KII-L23 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Huawei GR5 KII-L23 flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. You can download Huawei GR5 KII-L23 firmware file via google drive from the link below.
Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Huawei GR5 KII-L23.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei GR5 KII-L23 Firmware via Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei KII-L23 Forgot Password
- Huawei GR5 KII-L23 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei KII-L23 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei GR5 KII-L23 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei KII-L23 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei GR5 KII-L23 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei KII-L23 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Download firmware
Huawei KII-L23 C900B076_Board_Software_West_European Android_5.1.1_EMUI_3.1_05021UMR_HMT.zip via Google Drive
Huawei GR5 KII-L33 C900B076_Board_Software_Chile Android_5.1.1_EMUI_3.1_05021WXE_HMT.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei GR5 KII-L23 Firmware
- First of all, download all tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei GR5 KII-L23 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei GR5 KII-L23 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei KII-L23 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei KII-L23.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei KII-L23 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei GR5 KII-L23 firmware via HMT is done.
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.