Huawei G7-TL00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Huawei G7-TL00. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Huawei G7-TL00 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Huawei G7-TL00 firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei G7-TL00 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G7-TL00 Forgot Password
- Huawei G7-TL00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G7-TL00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei G7-TL00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G7-TL00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G7-TL00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download Stock ROM Huawei G7-TL00 V100R001C01B270 dload.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Huawei Ascend G7-L01 Firmware via SD Card
How to Flash Huawei G7-TL00 Firmware via Recovery
- First of all, download Huawei G7-TL00 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei G7-TL00 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G7-TL00.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei G7-TL00 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei G7-TL00 stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei G7-TL00 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- First time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei G7-TL00 done.