Huawei Y625-L23 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y625-L23 Firmware via QFIL Tool (Flash File)? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Huawei. Because of this Huawei flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can download Huawei firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is the stock ROM of Huawei. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Huawei firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this tutorial How to flash Huawei Y625-L23 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y625-L23 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Huawei
- QFIL Tool
- Download Stock ROM Huawei_Y625-L23_V100R001C464B100_24062015.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y625-L23 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your Huawei into PC, wait till the driver is installed and the device is detected. This will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Huawei firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all, click the Download button and wait for the flash Huawei firmware to finish.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Huawei firmware is done.
With this tutorial on How to Flash Huawei Y625-L23 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.