Huawei Ascend G7-L01 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Huawei Ascend G7-L01 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Huawei Ascend G7-L01 firmware flash file stock rom. But the data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flash Huawei Ascend G7-L01. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Huawei G7-L01 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei G7-L01 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Ascend G7-L01 Forgot Password
- Huawei G7-L01 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend G7-L01 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Ascend G7-L01 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G7-L01 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend G7-L01 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download Stock ROM Huawei G7-L01 V100R001C00B250CUSTC185D001 dload.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive or Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G7-L01 Firmware via SD Card
- First of all, download Huawei G7-L01 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei Ascend G7-L01 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei Ascend G7-L01.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei Ascend G7-L01 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei Ascend G7-L01 stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei Ascend G7-L01 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- First time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Ascend G7-L01 done.