Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Huawei Y600-U20 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Huawei Y600-U20 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing, backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y600-U20 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y600-U20 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y600-U20 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Firmware Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 MT6572 U20V100R001C435B012_DCC_DeaD_White-Screen-FIX_08042014.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y600-U20 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Y600-U20. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Y600-U20 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Y600-U20 firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei P2-6011 Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Ascend Y600-U20 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.