Huawei Berlin-AL10A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Berlin-AL10A Firmware via Recovery? This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Huawei Berlin-AL10A. As an example, if there is a bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Huawei Berlin-AL10A software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new firmware file. Get Huawei Berlin-AL10A firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Huawei Berlin-AL10A driver first before the flash. When flashing won’t start, you need to unlock the device.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Berlin-AL10A Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Berlin-AL10A Forgot Password
- Huawei Berlin-AL10A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Berlin-AL10A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Berlin-AL10A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Berlin-AL10A hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Berlin-AL10A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei Berlin-AL10A Firmware Download
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Firmware Huawei Berlin-AL10A C00B150 China_Nonspecific_EMUI4.1_05013QEU_6.0_Dload.zip Stock ROM via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Berlin-AL10A Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei Berlin-AL10A firmware, make sure your device is the same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei Berlin-AL10A flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei Berlin-AL10A.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei Berlin-AL10A will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei Berlin-AL10A stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei Berlin-AL10A will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Berlin-AL10A done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Y220-U05 Firmware