Huawei Berlin-AL30A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Berlin-AL30A Firmware via Recovery? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Huawei Berlin-AL30A, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Huawei Berlin-AL30A and replaced it with fresh stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Berlin-AL30A Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Berlin-AL30A Forgot Password
- Huawei Berlin-AL30A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Berlin-AL30A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Berlin-AL30A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Berlin-AL30A hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Berlin-AL30A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei Berlin-AL30A Stock ROM Firmware
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Firmware Huawei Berlin-AL30A C00B120_China_Nonspecific_EMUI5.0_05014JKX_7.0_Dload.zip Stock ROM via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Berlin-AL30A Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei Berlin-AL30A ROM firmware, make sure your device is the same with it.
- Extract Huawei Berlin-AL30A flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei Berlin-AL30A.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei Berlin-AL30A will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei Berlin-AL30A stock ROM finishes.
- When a flash is done, Huawei Berlin-AL30A will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Berlin-AL30A done.