Huawei C199S-CL00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei C199S-CL00 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool?? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Huawei C199S-CL00, you can try to flash with this firmware file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei C199S-CL00 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Huawei C199S-CL00 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei C199S-CL00 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei C199S-CL00 Forgot Password
- Huawei C199S-CL00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei C199S-CL00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei C199S-CL00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei C199S-CL00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei C199S-CL00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei C199S-CL00
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei C199S-CL00 V100R001C705B289_China_EMUI_3.0_05013WNV_4.4.4_HMT.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei C199S-CL00 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei C199S-CL00 stock firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei C199S-CL00 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei C199S-CL00 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei C199S-CL00.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei C199S-CL00 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei C199S-CL00 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Berlin-AL30A Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.