Huawei C8826D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei C8826D Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with the Huawei C8826D flash file. If that happens on your Huawei C8826D, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh stock rom Huawei C8826D firmware without any problems. So before flashing on this Huawei C8826D, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei C8826D Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei C8826D Forgot Password
- Huawei C8826D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei C8826D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei C8826D Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei C8826D hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei C8826D often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei C8826D Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Firmware Huawei C8826D MT6577_V100R001C92B620_11012013_4.0.4.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei C8826D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei C8826D flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei C8826D firmware, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei C8826D firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei C8826D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei C8826D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei C8826D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei C8826D firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Berlin-AL10A Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei C8826D getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.