Huawei CUN-U29 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Huawei CUN-U29 Firmware Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool. This Huawei CUN-U29 flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Huawei CUN-U29. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Huawei CUN-U29 software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Huawei CUN-U29 firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei CUN-U29 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei CUN-U29 Forgot Password
- Huawei CUN-U29 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei CUN-U29 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei CUN-U29 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei CUN-U29 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei CUN-U29 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei CUN-U29 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_CUN-U29_MT6582_C567B134_5.1.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Huawei S1 Clone Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Huawei CUN-U29 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei CUN-U29 flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei CUN-U29 firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei CUN-U29 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei CUN-U29. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei CUN-U29 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei CUN-U29 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei CUN-U29 firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo S960 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei CUN-U29 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Huawei cun u29 flash download
- smart phone flsah tool huawei cun-u29