Huawei S1 Clone Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Huawei S1 Clone Firmware Version via SP Flash Tool. Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Huawei S1 Clone bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Huawei S1 Clone firmware flash file stock rom. But the data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Huawei S1 Clone. Before downloading this Huawei S1 Clone firmware, make sure your device is same with this Huawei S1 Clone firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei S1 Clone Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei S1 Clone Forgot Password
- Huawei S1 Clone Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei S1 Clone Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei S1 Clone Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei S1 Clone hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei S1 Clone often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei S1 Clone Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_Clone_S1_MT6582_R04_KK_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo S960 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Huawei S1 Clone Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei S1 Clone flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei S1 Clone firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei S1 Clone firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei S1 Clone. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei S1 Clone and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei S1 Clone will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei S1 Clone firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei S1 Clone getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.