Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How To Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Alcatel Pop C1 4016A firmware stock rom, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Alcatel One Touch 4016A, you can try this Alcatel 4016A flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 4016A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel Pop C1 4016A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel_OneTouch_Pop_C1_4016A_Mexico_MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pop 4016A flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel Pop C1 4016A firmware ROM loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel 4016A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4016A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.