MyPhone My75 DTV Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the MyPhone My75 DTV bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh MyPhone My75 DTV flash file stock rom firmware. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing MyPhone My75 DTV.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone My75 DTV Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My75 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My75 DTV Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My75 DTV Bootloop
- MyPhone My75 DTV Soft Brick
- MyPhone My75 DTV Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone My75 DTV Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My75 DTV Virus malware
- MyPhone My75 DTV Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone My75 DTV Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone My75 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom MyPhone My75 DTV Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My75 DTV firmware file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone My75 DTV, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone My75 DTV. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My75 DTV and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My75 DTV will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK