MyPhone My75 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My75 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the MyPhone My75 DTV bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh MyPhone My75 DTV flash file stock rom firmware. But data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing MyPhone My75 DTV.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My75 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My75 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My75 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My75 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My75 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My75 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My75 DTV Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_MY75_DTV_MT6763_20171219.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My32 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My75 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My75 DTV flash file and you will see “MT6763_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone My75 DTV firmware, then click “MT6763_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone My75 DTV stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone My75 DTV. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My75 DTV and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My75 DTV will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone My75 DTV firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone My75 DTV getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.