MyPhone My32 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My32 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on MyPhone My32. Because by this flash file MyPhone My32, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the MyPhone My32 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My32 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My32 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My32 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My32 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My32 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My32 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My32 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_My32_MT6592_V1.13_20151031_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My35 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My32 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My32 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone My32 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone My32 stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone My32. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My32 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My32 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone My32 firmware done.
Read Also: MyPhone My96 DTV Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone My32 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.