MyPhone Agua Hail Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone Agua Hail Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with MyPhone Agua Hail flash file. If that happens on your MyPhone Agua Hail, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh MyPhone Agua Hail firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this MyPhone Agua Hail, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone Agua Hail Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone Agua Hail Forgot Password
- MyPhone Agua Hail Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone Agua Hail Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone Agua Hail Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone Agua Hail hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone Agua Hail often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone Agua Hail Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_Agua_Hail_MT6572_V0.13_20131204.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone MyA10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone Agua Hail Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone Agua Hail flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone Agua Hail scatter file, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone Agua Hail firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone Agua Hail. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone Agua Hail and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone Agua Hail will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone Agua Hail firmware done.
Read Also: MyPhone MyA10 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone Agua Hail getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.