MyPhone MyA10 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your MyPhone MyA10, you can try to flash with this MyPhone MyA10 file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed MyPhone MyA10 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with MyPhone MyA10 firmware stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone MyA10 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyA10 Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyA10 Stuck on Logo
- MyPhone MyA10 Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyA10 Bootloop
- MyPhone MyA10 Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyA10 Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone MyA10 Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyA10 Virus malware
- MyPhone MyA10 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone MyA10 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyA10 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom MyPhone_MyA10_MT6580_10312017_7.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone MyA10 firmware file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone MyA10, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone MyA10. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone MyA10 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone MyA10 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone MyA10 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK