MyPhone MyA10 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone MyA10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your MyPhone MyA10, you can try to flash with this MyPhone MyA10 file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed MyPhone MyA10 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with MyPhone MyA10 firmware stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone MyA10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyA10 Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyA10 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyA10 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyA10 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyA10 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyA10 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone MyA10 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_MyA10_MT6580_10312017_7.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone MyA10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone MyA10 flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone MyA10 firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone MyA10 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone MyA10. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone MyA10 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone MyA10 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone MyA10 firmware done.
Read Also: MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone MyA10 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- mya10 gold rose firmware