MyPhone V2s Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone V2s Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your MyPhone V2s, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed MyPhone V2s flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with MyPhone V2s Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone V2s Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone V2s Forgot Password
- MyPhone V2s Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone V2s Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone V2s Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone V2s hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone V2s often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone V2s Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_V2s_MT6572_05012017_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone Agua Hail Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone V2s Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone V2s flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone V2s firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone V2s firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone V2s. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone V2s and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone V2s will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone V2s firmware done.
Read Also: MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone V2s getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.