MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your MyPhone Rio 2 Craze. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with MyPhone Rio 2 Craze flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled MyPhone Rio 2 Craze will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh MyPhone Rio 2 Craze firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android MyPhone Rio 2 Craze will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Forgot Password
- MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone Rio 2 Craze hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone Rio 2 Craze often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_Rio_2_Craze_MT6572_05152015_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone MyA10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone Rio 2 Craze Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone Rio 2 Craze flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone Rio 2 Craze firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone Rio 2 Craze firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone Rio 2 Craze. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone Rio 2 Craze and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone Rio 2 Craze will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone Rio 2 Craze firmware done.
Read Also: MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone Rio 2 Craze getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.