MyPhone My807 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
There are so many ways to solve the problem on MyPhone My807, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory MyPhone My807 and replaced with fresh stock rom MyPhone My807 firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial MyPhone My807 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My807 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My807 Stuck on Logo
- MyPhone My807 Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My807 Bootloop
- MyPhone My807 Soft Brick
- MyPhone My807 Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone My807 Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My807 Virus malware
- MyPhone My807 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone My807 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone My807 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom MyPhone_My807_MT6739_20180302_8.1.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Huawei P8 Young ALE UL00 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
- Huawei Sophia L10 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My807 firmware file and you will see “MT6739_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone My807, then click “MT6739_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone My807. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My807 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My807 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone My807 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK