MyPhone My807 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My807 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on MyPhone My807, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory MyPhone My807 and replaced with fresh stock rom MyPhone My807 firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My807 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My807 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My807 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My807 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My807 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My807 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My807 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My807 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_My807_MT6739_20180302_8.1.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash MyPhone My807 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My807 flash file and you will see “MT6739_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone My807 firmware, then click “MT6739_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone My807 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone My807. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My807 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My807 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone My807 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone My807 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.