MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with MyPhone MyA9 DTV flash file. If that happens on your MyPhone MyA9 DTV, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh MyPhone MyA9 DTV firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this MyPhone MyA9 DTV, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_MyA9_DTV_MT6580_11012017_7.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone MyA9 DTV flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install MyPhone MyA9 DTV USB driver or MTK driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of MyPhone MyA9 DTV firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the MyPhone MyA9 DTV firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for MyPhone MyA9 DTV. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone MyA9 DTV and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone MyA9 DTV will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone MyA9 DTV firmware done.
Read Also: MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When MyPhone MyA9 DTV getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- my a9dtv