MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with MyPhone MyA9 DTV flash file. If that happens on your MyPhone MyA9 DTV, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh MyPhone MyA9 DTV firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this MyPhone MyA9 DTV, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Bootloop
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Stuck on Logo
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Virus malware
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyA9 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom MyPhone_MyA9_DTV_MT6580_11012017_7.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- MyPhone MyA6 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone MyA9 DTV firmware file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone MyA9 DTV, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone MyA9 DTV. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone MyA9 DTV and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone MyA9 DTV will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash MyPhone MyA9 DTV Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK