MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on MyPhone My76 DTV. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on MyPhone My76 DTV software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new firmware file. Download MyPhone My76 DTV firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the MyPhone My76 DTV driver first before flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My76 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My76 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My76 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My76 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My76 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My76 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone My76 DTV via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_My76_DTV_SC7731_6.0 SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone My76 DTV flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone My76 DTV firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone My76 DTV device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone My76 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone My76 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone My76 DTV stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool