MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on MyPhone My76 DTV. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on MyPhone My76 DTV software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file. Download MyPhone My76 DTV firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the MyPhone My76 DTV driver first before flash.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone My76 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My76 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My76 DTV Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My76 DTV Bootloop
- MyPhone My76 DTV Soft Brick
- MyPhone My76 DTV Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone My76 DTV Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My76 DTV Virus malware
- MyPhone My76 DTV Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone My76 DTV Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone My76 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware MyPhone_My76_DTV_SC7731_6.0 SPD.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- MyPhone Royal R1 Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Download all tools and firmware, make it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone My76 DTV firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone My76 DTV firmware. Wait firmware file load in app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click icon Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone My76 DTV device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone My76 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone My76 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Flash MyPhone My76 DTV firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK