MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the MyPhone MyT1 DTV bootloop is with this flash file. Because this MyPhone MyT1 DTV flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new MyPhone MyT1 DTV firmware file. By using MyPhone MyT1 DTV Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyT1 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyT1 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyT1 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyT1 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyT1 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyT1 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone MyT1 DTV via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_MyT1_DTV_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone Royal R3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone MyT1 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone MyT1 DTV flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone MyT1 DTV firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone MyT1 DTV device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone MyT1 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone MyT1 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone MyT1 DTV stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: MyPhone MyA7 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- how to fix bootloop in myphone myt1 dtv
- s730d myt1dtv update zip firmware