MyPhone MyA7 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone MyA7 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, MyPhone MyA7 DTV that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this MyPhone MyA7 DTV flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Make sure MyPhone MyA7 DTV firmware is same with your device MyPhone. If it was different, your phone maybe bootloop or hard brick.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone MyA7 DTV Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone MyA7 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone MyA7 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone MyA7 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone MyA7 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone MyA7 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone MyA7 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone MyA7 DTV Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone MyA7 DTV via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_MyA7_DTV_17122017_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My72 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone MyA7 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone MyA7 DTV flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone MyA7 DTV firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone MyA7 DTV device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone MyA7 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone MyA7 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone MyA7 DTV stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: MyPhone My89 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- myphone mya7 dtv hang on logo
- how to flash firmware myphone myA7 dtv
- mya7 stuck on logo failed to reflash
- myphone mya7 failed to reflaz solution
- myphone MYA7 STUCK ON LOGO solution