MyPhone My72 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My72 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? With this MyPhone My72 DTV flash file stock rom, android that has problems due to bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your MyPhone My72 DTV, you can try this MyPhone My72 DTV flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing MyPhone My72 DTV is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution with new MyPhone My72 DTV firmware file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My72 DTV Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My72 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My72 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My72 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My72 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My72 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My72 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My72 DTV Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone My72 DTV via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_My72_DTV_6.0_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My89 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My72 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum MyPhone My72 DTV driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone My72 DTV flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone My72 DTV firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone My72 DTV device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone My72 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone My72 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone My72 DTV stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: MyPhone My73 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- my72 dtv firmware