MyPhone My89 DTV Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash MyPhone My89 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This MyPhone My89 DTV flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on MyPhone My89 DTV. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on MyPhone My89 DTV software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new MyPhone My89 DTV firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash MyPhone My89 DTV Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My89 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My89 DTV Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My89 DTV Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- MyPhone My89 DTV Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My89 DTV hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- MyPhone My89 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and MyPhone My89 DTV Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for MyPhone My89 DTV via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM MyPhone_My89_DTV_6.0_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: MyPhone My73 DTV Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash MyPhone My89 DTV Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the MyPhone My89 DTV flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the MyPhone My89 DTV firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your MyPhone My89 DTV device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if MyPhone My89 DTV driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your MyPhone My89 DTV if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash MyPhone My89 DTV stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: Lenovo A656 Firmware via SP Flash Tool