Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Lenovo A656. Because by this Lenovo A656 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing Lenovo A656 is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Lenovo A656 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A656 drivers before flash.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo A656 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A656 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A656 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A656 Bootloop
- Lenovo A656 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A656 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A656 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A656 Virus malware
- Lenovo A656 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A656 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A656 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A656_MT6589_S116_130828_China_4.2.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A3800-D Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo P700 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A656 firmware file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A656, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A656. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A656 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A656 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A656 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK