Lenovo A656 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A656 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Lenovo A656. Because by this Lenovo A656 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing Lenovo A656 is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Lenovo A656 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A656 drivers before flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A656 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A656 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A656 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A656 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A656 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A656 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A656 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A656 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A656_MT6589_S116_130828_China_4.2.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A3800-D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A656 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A656 flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A656 firmware, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A656 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A656. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A656 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A656 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A656 firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo P700 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A656 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.