Lenovo A60 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A60 Firmware via Recovery (Flash File)? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Lenovo A60 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Lenovo A60 firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Lenovo A60.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A60 Firmware via Recovery? You can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A60 Bootloop
- Stuck on Logo
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Due to a Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware File
- Battery more than 80%
- Micro SD.
- Download stock ROM firmware Lenovo_A60_2.3.5_OTA.zip Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A60 Firmware via Recovery?
- Download the firmware and extract it (with the password).
- Rename the firmware to update.zip, it’s optional to make it easier to find the firmware.
- Move it to your SD Card.
- Make sure to move it outside the folder.
- Turn off your Lenovo.
- Now turn on into recovery mode.
- How to enter recovery:
Hold Power button + Volume Up.
- Hold until you enter the recovery.
- Use Volume for navigation and Power button for select.
- Now, select the Wipe menu then YES (it will wipe your internal memory).
- Back to the main menu and select Flash zip from sdcard.
- This will flash automatically, if not navigate to the update.zip file and select YES.
- The flashing will take 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, flash Lenovo A60 Firmware File via Recovery finished.
If you get message like “EMMC error xxxxxx” this means your internal memory or EMMC is broken and you need to replace the Emmcy, take it to the service center.