Lenovo K3 Note Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo K3 Note Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This Lenovo K3 Note flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo K3 Note. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo K3 Note software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Lenovo K3 Note firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo K3 Note Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo K3 Note Forgot Password
- Lenovo K3 Note Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo K3 Note Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo K3 Note Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo K3 Note hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo K3 Note often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo K3 Note Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download Stock Lenovo K3 Note ROMs
– Lenovo K3 Note MT6752_20150513_5.0 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
– Lenovo_K3_Note_S112_20150610_MT6752.zip Firmware Flash File via Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo K3 Note Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo K3 Note flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo K3 Note firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo K3 Note firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo K3 Note. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo K3 Note and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo K3 Note will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo K3 Note firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo K3 Note getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.