Lenovo A366T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A366T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Lenovo A366T. Because by this Lenovo A366T flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Lenovo A366T firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A366T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A366T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A366T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A366T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A366T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A366T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A366T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A366T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A366T MT6573_S134_120419_China_2.3.6.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A366T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A366T flash file and you will see “MT6573_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A366T firmware, then click “MT6573_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A366T firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A366T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A366T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A366T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A366T firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A366T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.