Lenovo A390 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A390 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Lenovo A390, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Lenovo A390 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with Lenovo A390 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download ROM Lenovo A390 firmware via google drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A390 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A390 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A390 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A390 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A390 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A390 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A390 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A390 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download Stock ROM Lenovo A390 S313_MT6577_20130417 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A390 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A390 flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A390 firmware, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the ROM Lenovo A390 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A390. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A390 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A390 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A390 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A390 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.