Lenovo A208T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A208T Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Lenovo A208T flash file. If that happens on your Lenovo A208T, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Lenovo A208T firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Lenovo A208T, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A208T Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A208T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A208T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A208T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A208T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A208T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A208T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A208T Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Lenovo A208T via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A208T W12.17_China_2.3.5_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A208T Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Lenovo A208T flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Lenovo A208T firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Lenovo A208T device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Lenovo A208T driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Lenovo A208T if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Lenovo A208T stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.