Lenovo A288T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A288T Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo A288T, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Lenovo A288T flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo A288T and replaced with fresh Lenovo A288T firmware stock rom. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A288T Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A288T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A288T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A288T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A288T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A288T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A288T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A288T Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Lenovo A288T via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A288T S161_120516_China_2.3.5_SPD.zip firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A288T Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Lenovo A288T flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Lenovo A288T firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Lenovo A288T device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Lenovo A288T driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Lenovo A288T if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Lenovo A288T firmware stock ROM via SPD upgrade tool is done.