Lenovo A298T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A298T Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Lenovo A298T android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Lenovo A298T flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Lenovo A298T problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download Lenovo A298T firmware via Google Drive on the link below. Make sure your device and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A298T Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A298T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A298T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A298T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A298T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A298T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A298T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A298T Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Lenovo A298T via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A298t MocorDroid2.3.5.W12.17_China_2.3.5_SPD.zip firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A298T Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Lenovo A298T flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Lenovo A298T firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Lenovo A298T device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Lenovo A298T driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Lenovo A298T if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Lenovo A298T stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.