Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 Flash File via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems with android. If the Lenovo A1010a20 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Lenovo A1010a20 flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Lenovo A1010a20. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Lenovo A1010a20 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A1010a20 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A1010a20 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A1010a20 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download Stock ROM Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20a20 S242_MT6580_20160822.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 Flash File via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A1010a20. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A PLUS A1010a20 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A1010a20 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.