Lenovo P700I Firmware File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo P700I Firmware via Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Lenovo P700I bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Lenovo P700I firmware flash file stock rom. But the data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Lenovo P700I. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same with this Lenovo P700I firmware.
With this Tutorial How To Flash Lenovo P700I Firmware File via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo P700I Forgot Password
- Lenovo P700I Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo P700I Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo P700I often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools How To Flash Lenovo P700I Firmware File
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Get SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Get Stock Rom Lenovo P700I S101_MT6577_20121115 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo P700I
- Password ZIP:
How To Flash Lenovo P700I Firmware File via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo P700I flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open the Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo P700I, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo P700I. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo P700I and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo P700I will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo P700I Firmware DONE.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.