Lenovo A3800-D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A3800-D Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Lenovo A3800-D. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Lenovo A3800-D flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Lenovo A3800-D will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Lenovo A3800-D firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Lenovo A3800-D will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A3800-D drivers before flashing. If installation failed, maybe need to install manually from the device manager.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A3800-D Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A3800-D Forgot Password
- Lenovo A3800-D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A3800-D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A3800-D Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A3800-D hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A3800-D often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A3800-D Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A3800-d_MT6582_S232_1504071930_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A3800-D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A3800-D flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A3800-D firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A3800-D firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A3800-D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A3800-D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A3800-D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A3800-D firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Lenovo A3600-D Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A3800-D getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- app for lenovo A3800-d
- download flash tool for lenovo A3800-d
- https://flash-er com/lenovo-a3800-d-firmware/