Lenovo P700 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo P700 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Lenovo, you can try to flash with this Lenovo P700 file ROM to solve the problem. With a flawed Lenovo P700 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with Lenovo P700 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download Lenovo P700 firmware in the link on middle post. And don’t forget to install Lenovo P700 drivers before connect to PC or flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo P700 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo P700 Forgot Password
- Lenovo P700 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo P700 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo P700 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo P700 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo P700 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo P700 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_P700_MT6575_S139_121113_China_4.0.3.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A3600-D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo P700 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo P700 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo P700 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo P700 stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo P700. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo P700 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo P700 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo P700 firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A616 Firmware ROM via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo P700 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.