Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Lenovo P700, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Lenovo P700 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with Lenovo P700 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download Lenovo P700 firmware in the link on middle post. And don’t forget to install Lenovo P700 drivers before connect to PC or flashtool.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo P700 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo P700 Forgot Password
- Lenovo P700 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo P700 Bootloop
- Lenovo P700 Soft Brick
- Lenovo P700 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo P700 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo P700 Virus malware
- Lenovo P700 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo P700 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo P700 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_P700_MT6575_S139_121113_China_4.0.3.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A3600-D Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A616 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo P700 firmware file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo P700, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo P700. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo P700 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo P700 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo P700 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK