Lenovo A616 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo A616, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this firmware Lenovo A616 flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo A616 and replaced with fresh stock rom Lenovo A616 firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo A616 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A616 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A616 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A616 Bootloop
- Lenovo A616 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A616 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A616 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A616 Virus malware
- Lenovo A616 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A616 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A616 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A616_MT6752_S023_150110_China_4.4.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A688T Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A328T Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A616 firmware file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A616, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A616. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A616 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A616 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A616 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK