Lenovo A616 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A616 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo A616, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this firmware Lenovo A616 flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo A616 and replaced with fresh stock rom Lenovo A616 firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A616 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A616 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A616 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A616 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A616 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A616 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A616 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A616 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo A616 Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A616_MT6752_S023_150110_China_4.4.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A789 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A616 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A616 flash file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A616 firmware, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A616 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A616. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A616 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A616 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A616 firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A328T Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A616 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.