Lenovo A789 Firmware
How to Flash Lenovo A789 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A789 ROM. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A789 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new ROM firmware file. Download Lenovo A789 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo A789 driver first before flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A789 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A789 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A789 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A789 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A789 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A789 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A789 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A789 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A789_MT6577_S234_130715_China_4.0.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A328T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A789 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A789 flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A789 firmware, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A789 ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A789. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A789 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A789 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A789 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A789 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.