This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A789. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A789 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file. Download Lenovo A789 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo A789 driver first before flash.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo A789 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A789 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A789 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A789 Bootloop
- Lenovo A789 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A789 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A789 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A789 Virus malware
- Lenovo A789 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A789 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A789 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A789_MT6577_S234_130715_China_4.0.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A789 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A328T Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A789 firmware file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A789, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A789. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A789 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A789 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A789 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK