Lenovo A688T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A688T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Lenovo A688T bootloop is with this flash file. Because Lenovo A688T flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new file. By using Lenovo A688T stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety. Lenovo A688T firmware download available on the link in middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo driver before connecting to flashtool.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A688T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A688T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A688T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A688T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A688T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A688T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A688T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A688T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A688T_MT6582_S160_20140419_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A780E Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A688T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A688T flash file download .zip and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A688T firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A688T official firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A688T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A688T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A688T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A688T firmware done.
Read Also: Lenovo A395E Firmware via QFIL Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A688T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- https://flash-er com/lenovo-a688t-firmware/