Lenovo A688T Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Lenovo A688T bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Lenovo A688T Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe. Lenovo A688T firmware download available on the link in middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo driver before connect to flashtool.
With this Tutorial “Lenovo A688T Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A688T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A688T Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A688T Bootloop
- Lenovo A688T Soft Brick
- Lenovo A688T Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A688T Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A688T Virus malware
- Lenovo A688T Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A688T Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A688T often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A688T_MT6582_S160_20140419_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A780E Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool
- Lenovo A395E Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A688T firmware file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A688T, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A688T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A688T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A688T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A688T Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK