Lenovo A780E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A780E Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Lenovo A780E which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing Lenovo A780E in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this Lenovo A780E firmware file stock rom will feel as fresh as new. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A780E driver before connecting to QFIL or follow the step to install the driver.
With this tutorial How to flash Lenovo A780E Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A780E Forgot Password
- Lenovo A780E Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A780E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A780E Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A780E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A780E Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Lenovo A780E
- QFIL Tool
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A780e_S025_140520_China_4.3_QFIL.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A395E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A780E Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Lenovo A780E to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Lenovo A780E firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Lenovo A780E firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Lenovo A780E.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Lenovo A780E flash file Done.
With this tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A780E Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.