Using this method will overcome Lenovo A780E which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing Lenovo A780E in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this Lenovo A780E firmware file stock rom will feel as fresh as new. Don’t forget to install Lenovo A780E driver before connect to QFIL or follow the step to install driver.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A780E Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A780E Forgot Password
- Lenovo A780E Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A780E Bootloop
- Lenovo A780E Soft Brick
- Lenovo A780E Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A780E Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A780E Virus malware
- Lenovo A780E Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A780E Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A780E often restarts itself
- And even more other errors
- Download Firmware Lenovo_A780e_S025_140520_China_4.3_QFIL.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Lenovo A395E Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool
- Lenovo A2800-D Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all Download tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the QFIL driver. If installation failed, you need to install manually from device manager.
- Make sure the driver QFIL installed successful and detected on device manager (COM6 maybe different on your PC).
- If installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Lenovo A780E to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Lenovo A780E firmware and make sure you see file with .mbn formwat, similarly as file like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn or emmc_xxx.mbn.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Lenovo A780E firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn or emmc_xxx.mbn in the folder of firmware, if not showing, change menu to “All Files” then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 wil xml format, click open and next click patch0 with same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click Download button and wait the flash finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug cable and turn on your Lenovo A780E.
- First booting after flash will take enough longer. So, just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Finally flash Lenovo A780E Done.
With this Lenovo A780E firmware you will got fresh program without errors.
Do With Your Own Risk