Lenovo A2800-D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A2800-D Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? With this firmware Lenovo A2800-D flash file stock rom, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Lenovo A2800-D, you can try this Lenovo A2800-D flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Lenovo A2800-D is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So, always backup data before flash the Lenovo A2800-D firmware file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors, become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A2800-D Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A2800-D Forgot Password
- Lenovo A2800-D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A2800-D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A2800-D Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A2800-D hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A2800-D often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A2800-D Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Lenovo A2800-D via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A2800-d_USR_S151_CMCC_China_4.4.4_SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A2860 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A2800-D Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, download the Lenovo A2800-D stock ROM. get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Lenovo A2800-D flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Lenovo A2800-D ROM firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Lenovo A2800-D device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Lenovo A2800-D driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Lenovo A2800-D if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Lenovo A2800-D stock ROM firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.
Read Also: Lenovo S858T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- lenovoa2800d firmware officialrom